This page provides links to online and printable forms available on the website.
- Building (includes checklists and guides; see also Planning and Resource Management - below- for guides about building in the city, Otatara or rural areas)
- Contact the Council (email the Council's Customer Service team.
Also, see below for the Request a Service form (for specific requests)
and the website feedback form (for comments or suggestions about this website).
- Cemetery search (online form enables you to search all the Invercargill and Bluff cemeteries and the Crematorium).
- Compliance (currently includes application form to register signage boards / sandwich boards).
- Council jobs (this link takes you to the page which lists Council jobs when available).
- Environmental Health (includes form for Funeral directors - registration of premises; hairdressers - registration of premises; hawkers - application for licence to trade; offensive trade - registration of premises/change of occupancy noted; food premises - registration of premises/change of occupancy noted; camping ground - registration of premises/change of occupancy noted.
- Funding and awards(details about Community Development funding rounds and nominations for the Active Communities and Creative Communities panels, Bluff bursaries, Community Awards, Heritage, Music and Road safety).
- Liquor licensing (includes application forms for licensed premises and managers' certificates).
- Planning and Resource Management (forms and guides including guides to building in the city, Otatara and rural areas; environment and heritage; signs; hearing procedures, and resource and subdivision consents.
- Property/rates search
- Request for service (choose from a list of Council services and outline your request).
- Shows and events (inquiry forms available for many of the shows and events listed)
- Submissions (on documents currently out for public consultation)
- Website feedback