How to use the property search system:
- To search for information about a property enter the street number and street name OR enter the valuation number.
- To search on all properties in any given street select only the street name and leave the street number field blank.
- To search for a flat or unit enter the property number i.e. 122 (NOT 1/22 or 122a) and the street name: a list of all properties at this address will be displayed.
- To search for a street name click on the drop down arrow and a list of ALL Invercargill and Bluff street and road names will be displayed: select the specific street/road name.
- Property owner details such as name and contact details are NOT DISPLAYED on this site - this is due to an amendment to the Local Government Rating Act 2002/section 28.
When proposed rates are displayed on the website they are indicative only and subject to any change following the Draft Annual Plan public submission process.
1 Property and rating information details updated: October 2013.
2 For Maori land valuation adjustments contact the Council Customer Support team on (03) 211 1777.